Put Your Sleep Issues to Bed with Acupuncture
Find the Solution for Insomnia, Apnea, and Even Anxiety
“Sleep is the golden chain that ties health and our bodies together. “Thomas Dekker
Which bedtime story is yours?
- “I can’t remember the last time I slept straight through the night.”
- “I want to sleep when I’m supposed to be awake, and I want to be awake when I’m supposed to be sleeping. Help!”
- “I’m so tired of taking medication to fall asleep.”
- “My sleep apnea wakes me up hourly.”
- “I’m too stressed to sleep. I might as well keep working.”
Many of us struggle with sleep issues, but very few of us take sleep deprivation seriously. At Treehouse Acupuncture, we focus on sleep health for a reason. Actually, many reasons:
- An estimated 50 to 70 million Americans experience chronic sleep disorders, and a staggering amount of adults report falling asleep during the day without intention at least once a month.
- Sleep deficiency has been a factor in tragic accidents linked to human error and slowed reaction times, including aviation and transportation accidents.
- Sleep deficiency is linked to heart disease, obesity, high blood pressure, diabetes, stroke, and depression.
- Sleep deficiency affects work performance, athletic prowess, healing from injuries and illness, and the well-being of our personal lives.
- And, of course, sleep deprivation is a contributing factor in rapid aging.
There are, of course, a wide variety of sleep medications readily available in an overstocked pharmacy aisle, but have you considered acupuncture treatment? Acupuncture’s benefits are far-reaching when it comes to healing the conditions that cause insomnia:
- It reduces stress and anxiety that keep us awake.
- Do you suffer from restless leg syndrome or other physical ailments that feel more severe at night? Acupuncture relieves congestion and blockages by balancing the flow of blood and fluids of the body’s circulatory, lymphatic, and nervous systems. For those suffering from sleep apnea, acupuncture strengthens the tongue and prevents it from blocking your airway.
- Does your chronic or acute pain management involve prescription drugs? Acupuncture stimulates the body’s natural healing mechanisms with improved blood circulation and oxygenation to ease the pain and tension.
- Is your weight having an effect on your energy levels, health, and appearance? Acupuncture can eliminate toxins and invigorate your path to better health.
Sleep should be a dream. If you’re struggling with insomnia or any other symptoms contributing to your sleep disorder, acupuncture could be the remedy you need.
CLICK HERE to schedule your acupuncture session and empower your body to stimulate its own pain relief functions.